Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thankful x2

November 5, 2010:
I'm thankful for afternoon snuggles with Eddie, and our pooch Dora who likes to butt in.  But I'm also thankful for Dora sandwiches, cuz she gives some pretty good snuggles herself!

November 6, 2010:

I am also thankful for Walmart's Halloween selection being $1 or less so that I could get this sweet butterfly princess costume for my cat!  Also thankful that Princess Prettygirl has a pretty good cat sense of humor & allowed me to put this ridiculous costume on her with very little protest!!!  (It only stayed on about 5 minutes, I don't torture my cat, I promise!).

2 comments:

Biz said...

We've tried for years to dress up our dog as a reindeer for Christmas - no such luck - although he's getting older so I may be able to this year!

Hope you are doing okay!

Hugs,

Biz

Biz said...

Hope you are well - Happy Thanksgiving week! :D