1. We still have our Christmas decorations up.
2. I mooch lunch off my parents just about every weekday. They like the company. I like the free food.
3. I hate wearing socks. I'd like to live somewhere that I could wear flip-flops year-round.
4. I could eat tacos every day if you let me.
5. I love the show Teen Mom.
6. Cheese is my favorite food.
7. I almost always give whenever I see one of the Salvation Army red kettles at the holidays... even if it's just like 25 cents. I feel guilty walking into a store where I'm going to spend money on myself or others & not giving at least SOMETHING to the red kettle.
8. I get along with just about everyone, but I don't choose to be friends with many people.
9. When I was in college, without a washer/dryer in my building, I sometimes would go out and buy new clothes, rather than haul the laundry to the laundromat.
10. I have no idea what to get my husband for Valentine's Day.