Monday, June 9, 2008

Better weekend than usual

At this point, I need to celebrate small victories.

A usual weekend would be eating out twice for breakfast probably, then probably 3 times for lunch/dinner meals. This weekend I had one breakfast out & two other meals out. This is progress.

I also spent a good deal of time outdoors on Sunday (and have the sunburn to prove it!).

I bought new workout pants & new tennis shoes for the gym. Today I go. My goal is simply 20 minutes on the elliptical. Gotta start somewhere.

I am going to try very VERY hard this week to face my WW meeting on Tuesday. It's not that this program doesn't work for me, because it does. But I have not been doing my part. I have not even been doing my part 20% of the time. I have not been trying. So while there's no doubt in my mind that other programs work for other people... this works too, if YOU work it. And so it's my responsibility to work it.

Meal plan for today:
(b) Cereal w/skim milk--5
(s1) Granola bar--2
(l) Lean Cuisine meal & salad--10
(s2) FF frozen yogurt--3
(d) Taco salad--5
(s3) orange or banana--2
(s4) brownie or ice cream--5

1 comment:

Heather said...

you definitely should celebrate your accomplishments! too often we focus on the negative and while its important to understand why you slip up sometimes, its also important to realize no ones perfect and we all make mistakes and theres no point dwelling on them. heres to you having a great wekeend and a great day today with that elliptical!