2 cups cubed cooked chicken
1 8oz. package of cream cheese, softened (I used low-fat)
8 flour tortillas (8 inch) (I ended up using all 10 that were in a package)
1 cup (8 oz) plain yogurt or sour cream (I used light sour cream)
1 cup salsa
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 can sliced black olives, drained (I omitted these cuz we don't like them!)
1 small can diced chiles, drained
1/4 cup onions, chopped
1. In a small bowl, combine chicken & cream cheese (I also added my chiles and onion here)
2. Spoon about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla & roll up tightly.
3. Place seam side down in a greased 13x9 baking dish.
4. In a small bowl, combine yogurt/sour cream and salsa. Spread over tortillas.
5. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with cheese (and olives if you use them) & bake 10-15 minutes longer, or until cheese is melted.
7. Serve with chopped lettuce & tomatoes, if desired
(sorry for the poor quality pictures... I can't find my camera cord, so my only resource is the crappy cell phone camera on my phone!)