4 or 5 small/medium potatoes, peeled & sliced 1/4" thick
1 medium green pepper, sliced
1 small onion, chopped
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp melted butter
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1. Chop all your veggies & add all ingredients to a big bowl. Stir until veggies are coated with seasonings
2. Pull out 4 good sized sheets of tin foil & double each over, length-wise.
3. Spray the centers with cooking spray to prevent veggies from sticking.
4. Spread veggies in the center, dividing between the 4 packets, making veggies as flat as possible & leaving about an inch on either end ("left & right" sides).
5. Bring the "top & bottom" of your foil together and fold over a couple times, making a seam above your veggies.
6. Then roll up the ends and create a tight seal so they will steam properly.
7. Cook on the grill over medium-high heat for 20-25 minutes, then remove.
You can either serve them in their packets, or you can open them all & put in a serving dish. Just be careful when you open them so the steam doesn't get you! They were delicious, and we'd definatly have them again! (a side note, they aren't greasy in this picture, they're just incredibly moist from being steamed!)