Monday, October 20, 2008

CVS Deals 10/20

I had been out of the CVS loop for a couple weeks when I was really ill, and last week I went and built up my ECBs to $7. I started last week w/only $1.50, so it was helpful to get some deals that got me some ECBs. So, this week I started w/$7 ECBs, and I ended up getting all this for only $4.38 OOP and earned (almost) another $7 in ECBs.



The lighting is a little odd, but you get the idea.... here's how I did it:

Brachs Autumn Mix $1.29 & earn $1.29 ECBs
Colgate Max Fresh (large tube) $2.99 & earn $2.00 ECB (also use a $1.00 coupon to make this item free)
Colgate Max Fresh (small tube) on clearance for $.75 & use $1.00 coupon for $.25 overage
2 Glade twin pack scented oil refills on sale for $3.99 each & use BOGO coupon, getting both for $3.99
Colgate toothbrush for $2.99 & earn $2.00 ECB & use $1.00 coupon
Powerade $1.69 & earn $1.69 ECB
2 Excedrin 24 ct (back/body & migraine) for $1.99 each & use 2 $2.00 coupons

I saved about $30.00 today by using coupons, ECBs, and shopping sales... good week!

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Hey there,

Just checking in with you to see how you're doing. Your deals are great but would love to hear more updates on how you are feeling and how life is treating you! Still working on getting healthy, right?

Hope the Bell's palsy is going away. Be well and have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

My dear friend opened my eyes to your blog...I'll be linking the next time I update!

You have to fill me in on the CVS stuff. How does it work? How do you start?

Best of luck! Hope your eyes are better soon.