Thursday, February 3, 2011

Couch to 5K

Well, this week started week 1 of c25k.  It's Thursday, and I've only done day 1 because we've had a nasty winter storm this week, but I'm hopeful that I'll get out there tomorrow & Saturday and finish up my first week!

It felt so good to actually complete w1d1.  Let me just state that for the average person, jogging 60 seconds & walking 90 seconds consecutively for 20 minutes probably wouldn't be a big deal.  But I am not your average person.  I'm like 2.5 average people put together.  And I haven't ran since high school, and only then because I had to, not because I chose to.

However, I did it!

By the end, I was SO ready to be done, and my "jog" was more of a "bouncy walk", but I freaking did it... willingly... without someone chasing me!  (in the snow, no less)

3 comments:

Twix said...

Yay!! Go! Teale! Go! :D High five!!!!!

Meg O. said...

That's awesome!!! I think that's a huge accomplishment! You rock, Teale!!!!

Erin @Days to Remember said...

Just goes to prove you really are a superstar!!