1. Attend weekly Weight Watchers meeting, no matter what. If I have a conflict with the Monticello meeting, I will attend a Champaign meeting on another day. (First meeting this Thursday)
2. Write down everything I eat, even if I slip up & eat something that's not on-plan. Journal it all.
3. Have one planned meal out each week (date night with the husband), where I eat whatever on the menu that sounds good (not saying go overboard, but eat an entree that appeals to me). If an unexpected meal out occurs, that meal will be as healthy as possible, given the menu of the restaurant.
4. Walk at least 10 minutes, 3 times per week. Revise this as weight comes off.
5. Take progress pictures from the front & side every 10-pound milestone.
6. Read other blogs and provide support to others in the same boat.
7. Write at least once weekly in Teale's Meals to update on progress, emotions surrounding lifestyle change, struggles, victories, etc.
8. Eliminate pop. Right now I drink maybe 1 diet pop per day, but I'd like to eliminate that altogether.
9. Take measurements once per month as another way to monitor progress.
10. Don't give up.