2 potatoes, peeled & diced
1/4 c. low fat sour cream
1 tbsp margarine
2 tbsp olive oil
3 carrots, diced
3 stalks celery, diced
1 leek, chopped (recipe called for onion, but this is what I had on-hand!)
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 pound lean ground beef (or turkey)
3 tbsp flour
1 tsp rosemary
1 tsp thyme
2 c. beef broth
1. Boil your potatoes until they are tender. Meanwhile, chop veggies & sautee in a skillet with olive oil until tender.
2. Once potatoes are finished, drain them and add sour cream & margarine. Beat until smooth, season with salt/pepper, and set aside.
3. Once veggies are tender, add ground beef and cook through. Once meat is cooked, add flour, rosemary, thyme, salt, & pepper, and stir well til all is coated.
4. Add beef broth to the meat/veggie mixture and simmer until sauce thickens.
5. Once sauce has thickened, pour mixture into a square or round baking dish, then spread mashed potatoes on top. Bake in a 400 degree oven until potatoes just start to brown on top, about 20-30 minutes. Let sit a couple minutes before serving, then enjoy!