Thursday, November 15, 2007

7 entries?

I have become a super crappy blogger! When I started this blog, I wrote TONS... I had 50-some entries my first month... 30-some my 2nd month... and a pitiful 7 this month.... I must remedy this.

I'm going to post some of the thanksgiving recipes that I'll be using this weekend (when I have thanksgiving w/my family). I'll do this later today.

An interesting little tidbit of information--I hit my 10% with WW on week 13 (Tuesday). I dug out my old WW stuff from the first time I did WW, to see how my progress now compares to then. Last time I did WW, I started in the 290s, so my 10% was 29 pounds, 3 pounds less than I had to lose this time... and ironically, I hit my 10% on week 13 then too! Until I looked at those results, I had in my head that my loss was slower this week... when in fact, it's not at all! Last time, I had several weeks of bouncing back and forth... losing, gaining, losing... this time, I've had 1 gain, but lost that the following week. That's great!

I haven't been to the gym in like 2 weeks. MUST GO TONIGHT.

More later! Watch for recipes!

2 comments:

ElleBee said...

Whhooohoo! Love new recipes to try! :)

Heather said...

that is so great! Im glad you made the comparison so you could see how your losses are fabulous!