Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Back in the habit

I decided that I was going to write in this blog today, regardless of if I had anything insightful to say. I want to get back in the habit of writing and reading other's blogs.

I'm working on my first half of today's water. I'm a little behind. Usually I have half done before lunch, but today I just forgot to fill up my water bottle, and so it sat empty on my desk for a couple hours before I even realized I should be drinking it!

I need to do laundry tonight, and I also need to go to the gym. Laundry is a workout in itself, considering I have to go up & down 4 flights of stairs to the laundry room! I'd like to do the elliptical for 20 minutes and do strength stuff for about 1/2 hour.

So far so good w/the journaling today. I didn't eat a very good breakfast. Cheese & crackers. I suppose the dairy is good, but not the best. I just wasn't in the mood for my usual breakfast foods. I am going to make my Ham & Cheese Pie that I made a couple months ago tonight, but I'm making it for breakfasts for the rest of this week. That thing is yummy!

Anyway, that's all I've got right now... hope everyone's having a good day!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Glad you are back to posting!

I probably dont even need to express to you the importance of a good breakfast in the morning. I kow you know. But Ill say it for you again: ITS IMPORTANT!!

Thats what kick starts your metabolism. Egg whites are low in the glycemic index and will burn off more. Strawberries or bananas are also great because they are low in the GI too.

If you are on the go, try a meal replacement shake. Ive actually started doing that 3 times a week and Im seeing some good results. you just may benefit because its fast and full of the nutrients you should be getting in the morning.

Twix said...

Lol, were we reading each others minds!! I had lunch meat, cheese, and crackers for breakfast! That Ham & Cheese Pie sounds yummy! :)

ElleBee said...

That breaky recipe sounds good :)