The entry before this one is a "real" entry, but I was tagged by Heather so I'm gonna do this thing... I'm supposed to write 7 random facts about me.
1. My arms don't straighten all the way. I have no idea why, but they don't. When I go to the doctor & they take my BP, they always tell me to straighten my arms, and I always have to tell them "they are". If you look at my progress pictures, you can kind of see how they look a little bent... nope, they're "straight" to me.
2. I sleep on my stomach, and I tap/shake my right foot a little bit before falling asleep. I do it kind of rhythmicly, and not too violently, just slightly. I can't sleep unless I do it.
3. I hate taking the trash out. I don't know what my deal with it is, but I absolutely hate it. I would rather do 10 loads of laundry than take the trash out. It's totally irrational.
4. I started taking piano lessons when I was in 2nd grade. My mom told me I had to take it for 2 years. So, after 2 years, I decided I didn't want to play anymore, and I was allowed to quit on the condition that I joined the school band. I decided on the saxophone. I played for 3 months & hated it. It gave me horrible headaches... so my mom told me I could quit if I took piano again. So, I re-joined piano & took lessons until I was about 16. After my dad died, I had to pretty much take care of my sister full-time, so I couldn't dedicate my time to lessons anymore. For years, I couldn't bear to play the piano b/c I associated playing (or not being able to play) w/my dad dying. I'm finally able to play again, and I have missed it!
5. In my real life, I have very few female friends... I just don't get along very well w/other women for long periods of time. I always had probably 3-5 guy friends for every 1 female friend I had. But online, I'd say 97% of the blogs I read/the blogs that read me are all female.
6. I've kept an online journal since early 2000. I no longer have that original one, and I wish I did.
7. I am really afraid of birds & squirrels. But mostly birds. I have a fear of one flying into my car, so I very rarely drive w/the windows down. When I was a kid, birds would somehow get into our basement in the wintertime, and they'd make their way up to our living area. It's humorous after the fact, but when the bird is swooping down at you while you're watching TV, it's terrifying! The image of my dad grabbing a broom and trying to "sweep" the bird out of the house is priceless. What's kind of ironic is that my mom LOVES birds... she has probably 100 porceline birds made by Lenox. When she passes away I'm going to have gobs of these damn birds.
I'm not going to tag anyone b/c this has been around here and there for awhile... but if anyone would like to do it, go for it!