I am seriously in love w/the fruit dip that I talked about in my last entry. I LOVE IT. In case you didn't click the link, here's the recipe:
Cheesecake Fruit Dip
0 points/2 tbsp
1 (8 oz) container FF Cool Whip
1 package instant SF/FF Cheesecake Pudding
3/4 c. Skim Milk
You just mix the pudding & milk until it's a thick consistency, then mix it with the cool whip.... SO EASY!
I've been eating it w/graham crackers, as "icing" on my cake cookies, mixed w/strawberries for a healthy "strawberries & cream", dipped other fruit in it.... etc.
My next endeavor is going to be a banana dessert... I don't have points values for it yet, but here's what I'm gonna do:
1. Crush 2 graham crackers and spread on the bottom of an 8 or 9 inch round pan/pie plate.
2. Make the fruit dip above, only use banana pudding instead of cheesecake pudding.
3. Slice up a large banana and stir in this mixture.
4. Break up (haven't decided how many... depends on points) LF Nilla Wafers and mix in
5. Spread this mixture over the graham crackers, then decorate the top with more Nilla Wafers, graham cracker crumbs, or fruit, if desired!
Sounds SO good!!!
I seriously am going to have this fruit dip in my household at all times, in some form. It's nice b/c when you add the pudding mixture in, it makes the whipped cream a little less fluffy, so you can actually refill the empty cool whip container with your dip! I just took the little cardboard thing off the lid so that I'd know it wasn't really cool whip (cuz I have that in my fridge too). Seriously, LOVE IT.