I'm making this tonight, and I know others who have made it and LOVED it. It calls for boneless/skinless chicken breasts, but you could use canned chicken if you were in a hurry, and just adjust points values for that!
Makes 10 enchiladas/3 points each
3 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
1 can FF cream of chicken soup
5 tbsp FF/LF sour cream
16 oz salsa
10 low fat flower tortillas (the small ones)
1 can chiles
1 diced onion
1 c. FF cheddar cheese
1. Cook and shred chicken in skillet.
2. Add salsa, chiles, onions, and simmer
3. In small bowl, combine soup & sour cream
4. Add 6 tbsp of the soup mixture to skillet
5. Spray casserole dish with cooking spray
6. Fill flour tortillas w/chicken mixture & roll up. Place seam side down in baking dish.
7. Cover w/soup mixture & top w/cheese
8. Bake about 15 minutes at 350 degrees (or until cheese on top melts)