McDonald's breakfast burritos used to be one of my hardcore weaknesses. I would get 2 of them almost every morning before work. These suckers are like 6-7 points EACH, and I'd eat 2. Well, I do miss them, I won't lie, but I made my own version today that are half the points!
3 points per burrito
2 small flour tortillas (6" ones)
1 individual sized container of egg beaters (I believe there's 1/2 c. in the individual containers)
2 Bob Evans turkey sausage patties
1/4 c. reduced fat mexican blend cheese
1. Cook your egg beaters as usual in a skillet.
2. Meanwhile, microwave the Bob Evans turkey sausage patties until hot through.
3. Once eggs are cooked, divide between the two tortillas evenly.
4. Dice up the turkey sausage patties, and put one in each tortilla.
5. Sprinkle each burrito w/cheese, then top w/salsa & roll up! I then like to micorwave them rolled up for about 30 seconds, so everything melts together & the tortilla is good and soft.
This is SO filling, and I'd probably only eat one next time. Those of you that like onions, peppers, etc. could throw some of those in your burrito too! So good!