I didn't use the jam, so I guess I can't really call them jammies! I used one Reese's Pieces or one peanut butter chip on each cookie instead. It doesn't alter the points... these are only 1 point per cookie!
Peanut Butter Jammies
Makes 3 dozen/1 point per cookie
1/3 c. flour
3/4 c. creamy peanut butter
3/4 c. sugar
1 egg, lightly beaten (I used egg beaters cuz that's what I had!)
6 tbsp strawberry jam
(Preheat oven to 375)
1. Place PB, sugar, and egg in medium bowl & beat w/mixer on medium until smooth.
2. Add flour & stir well, then shape dough into 36 (1 inch) balls.
3. Place on cookie sheet sprayed w/cooking spray, 1" apart.
4. Press thumb into center of each cookie.
5. Bake cookies 12 minutes, then cool on wire rack.
6. Spoon 1/2 tsp. jam into center of each cookie.