Sunday, September 2, 2007

Crockpot BBQ Pulled Pork

*edit* Tried this one tonight, and it was OK. I bought brown sugar smoky bbq sauce. I found that the sauce wasn't sweet enough to my liking though, so I added a packet of sweetener to it. Not too bad, filled me up!

I haven't tried this one yet, so can't attest to the BBQ sauce.... you could try your own BBQ recipe and adjust points accordingly if you wanted! It sounds great though. These points values are for the meat/sauce only, not a bun (but I'd reccomend Healthy Life wheat hamburger buns, very low in points!)

Crockpot BBQ Pulled Pork
8 servings/4 points each

3/4 c. diet cola
3/4 c. BBQ sauce
1 diced onion
2 lbs. pork tenderloin

1. Cut loins into small pieces, then add all ingredients to the crockpot.
2. Cook on high 5-6 hours.
3. Remove the pork, shred, then return to sauce & enjoy!

No comments: