This makes a BUNCH, and you get a giant serving! Unless you like mustard, I would omit it, b/c you can definately taste it in there....
Creamy Stovetop Mac & Cheese
6 (1 1/2 c.) servings/5 points each
4 c. uncooked macaroni
3 tbsp flour
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
2 1/4 c. skim milk
1/4 c. LF cream cheese (1/3 less fat)
2 tsp dijon mustard
2 tsp worcestershire
1/2 tsp minced garlic (from jar)
1 1/4 (2%) cheddar
1. Cook pasta according to box; drain & set aside
2. Meanwhile, put flour, salt, and pepper in large saucepan. Add milk, stirring w/whisk until blended.
3. Drop cream cheese by spoonfuls in milk mixture & bring to boil over med-high heat, stirring constantly.
4. Reduce heat & simmer 2 minutes until the cheese melts.
5. Stir in mustard, worcestershire, and garlic and simmer 1 minute, then remove from heat.
6. Add cheddar cheese until it melts, then combine pasta & sauce in a large bowl until mixed.